Have you had a chance to see downtown Camas recently? One of the reasons Camas is so loved is our quaint downtown area, and it is especially beautiful this time of the year! The streets have been decorated and the holiday festivities will begin today!!
Top 10 reasons to attend Hometown Holidays:
2. Go on a hayride with the kids
3. Pose for a picture with Santa
4. Get some holiday shopping done
5. Avoid having to make dinner and grab a bite to eat downtown
6. Crafts for the kids
7. Listen to festive music performed by local school students
8. Famous hot cocoa bar sponsored by Journey Community Church
9. A holiday classic, Elf will be playing at the Liberty Theater at 8:00 pm
10. And perhaps most importantly, the weather is supposed to be good: 48 degrees and mostly dry!
- Tour 2 historic homes and 2 notable Camas homes beautifully decorated for the holiday season.
- Your $20 tour ticket purchase comes with one free raffle ticket for a chance to win one of three merchant gift baskets.
- Homes will be open Saturday 10 am to 4 pm and Sunday 11 am to 3 pm.
The Christmas Ships will be at the Port of Camas-Washougal on Saturday at 6 pm!
The port is hosting a FREE Christmas Ships Party with Cider and Cookies and a warm cozy viewing room at the Marina Office! Doors open at 5 pm.